Monday, August 25, 2008

i struggle...





...to decide if i should continue this blog. my stories wont be as compelling now that i'm in the same country as most everyone else. and i don't have any new engrish to share. and i don't get to take photos of japanese children every week.

BUT i've been having lots of adventures lately so i'll document them here. for myself at the very least. a couple weeks ago i went on a whirlwind NY tour. it included time spent with almost all of my favorite college buddies. it also included an island camping expedition. wahoo!

lately i've been busy baby-sitting adorable kids, riding my new vintage bike and watching john mayer perform his guitar awesome-ness.

today i'll head to philly for my first job interview which is tuesday at 10:30am. it's for a literacy instructor at this non-profit ESL organization. i'm PSYCHED!!! if i get that job, i'll move soon. if not, i'll wait till this big moran-farner wedding shindig is over [less than 2 weeks].

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll keep writing. It seems like everyone I know is quitting their blogs, so now I don't have anything to read!